Hosted by SIGNAL Magazine, this webinar analyzes the findings from our 2017 State of the Phish™ report. Our annual report is compiled from tens of millions of simulated phishing attacks sent through Wombat’s Security Education platform over a 12 month period and also includes an extensive survey of infosec professionals and survey data from thousands of end users in the US and UK.
- Amy Baker – Vice President of Marketing, Wombat Security
- Bob Ackerman – Editor in Chief, SIGNAL Magazine
Key Topics Include:
- Direct feedback from infosec professionals on the latest phishing exploits and vulnerabilities in their organizations.
- Insight into different industries and how they are performing on different types of simulated phishing templates.
- Understanding the human element of cybersecurity and the important role end users play in protecting organizations.
- How organizations are determining end user risk and the true cost of successful phishing attacks.
This was a joint presentation of Wombat Security and SIGNAL Magazine.