Registration Now Open: Super Early Bird Pricing Ends April 30, 2018
Wombat's fourth annual user conference will be held in Pittsburgh, PA on September 18-20, and is open to both Wombat customers and non-customers. Our user conference is ideal for CISOs, security program administrators and other security awareness professionals. Join us for:
- Insights from industry thought leaders
- Real-world tactics to apply at your organization
- Product roadmap presentations from the Wombat team
- Breakout sessions tailored to your needs
- Thought-provoking discussions with peers
- Engaging activities and celebrations
You work hard to run an effective security awareness and training program. Ensure you are implementing best practices, while learning additional ways to strengthen your program from industry experts, your peers, and the Wombat team.
We’re looking for a select group of cybersecurity professionals to share their insights during the conference. To be considered, please visit the following web page and complete your application by April 30.
Apply to Present
Presenters must be Wombat customers. Presenters will be notified by June 29 and have their registration costs waived for the conference.