View Wombat Security and SecureWorld's 2017 State of the Phish™ – A 360-degree View webinar which took place on Wednesday, January 11, 2017. This joint webinar discussed high-level findings from our annual State of the Phish report and insights on the latest phishing trends and best practices.
- Trevor Hawthorn – Chief Technology Officer, Wombat Security
- Jake Bernstein– Attorney, Newman Du Wors LLP
- Mitch Parker – Executive Director Information Security & Compliance, Indiana University Health
Key Topics Included:
- Where and how organizations make themselves most vulnerable to phishing attacks.
- How and why end users are vulnerable to phishing and how to address the problem.
- What your peers are doing, whether it is working and what you should be doing.
- Data and analysis from tens of millions of simulated email phishing campaigns, outlined by organization size and vertical.
This was a joint presentation of Wombat Security and Secure World.
Viewing this webinar may be used to earn CPE credit hours, for more information please contact Tom Bechtold at SecureWorld via email at email@example.com.