Some of our competitors charge a fee for even basic support functions. At Wombat, we take a different approach to service. The members of our Support Team are experts at implementing security awareness and training programs. And whether you choose to implement one component of our Security Education Platform or you embrace the full scope of our Assess, Educate, Reinforce, Measure methodology, superior support comes standard.
We start by providing you with a proven structure and best practices, which are designed to help you create a more secure culture and improve your organization’s overall security posture. Each component of our Security Education Platform includes the following support from our in-house team at no additional charge.
Before you launch mock attacks, schedule assessments, or assign training, our Support Team will make sure you are set and ready to go:
- Pre-launch phone conference – A member of our Support Team will arrange a 30- to 60-minute call to help you set up our software and ensure your team is ready to start using it. We’ll go over the specifics of your integration and ensure you understand the features and functions that will be most useful for achieving your desired goals.
- Customization – We’ll ensure your communication channels are tied to your corporate email domain so that when you send emails to your employees, they know the messages are coming from your organization.
- Email filter check – Most organization have filters in place to block unknown emails or unfamiliar domains. We will work with you to perform the necessary white-listing prior to launching mock phishing attacks.
- Importing contacts – We’ll help you get your database up and running by walking you through the process of importing contacts from your active IT directory or HR department. If you need help customizing reporting fields (including departments, time with the company, and other desired categorizations), we can help.
- Pre-launch testing – Before you introduce assessments or training to your employees, we’ll make sure everything’s in working order. We test the components you are implementing — including knowledge assessments, simulated attacks, interactive training, and our reporting tools — to ensure smooth, seamless operation once your end users start using our software.
Just because you’re up and running doesn’t mean you’re on your own. You can contact our Support Team via Live Chat, email or phone with any questions or issues whenever you need them. Standard support hours are Monday through Friday, 2:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST:
- Live Chat support – Chat live with customer support to get real-time answers to your questions. Chat is available through our Wombat Wisdom Community and is available during standard support hours.
- Email support – Send us an email during standard support hours and one of our support representatives will typically respond within an hour. During times of high volume or for messages sent during off hours (Monday through Friday), support requests will receive a response within 24 hours. Emails that are sent on holidays or weekends will be addressed as quickly as possible at the start of the next business day.
- Phone support – Our customer support line is available during standard business hours. Messages received during off hours are addressed as quickly as possible at the start of the next business day.
- LMS integration – Our SCORM-compliant option allows you to seamlessly integrate our interactive training modules with your existing learning management system. This support option is available for a one-time charge.
A COMMITMENT TO SERVICE
We value our customers above all else. If you are looking for a company that will work with you to ensure your security awareness and training program is efficient and effective, look no further than Wombat Security.
Need extra help? Opt for our Managed Services.