- Focused, "bite-sized" training – Each of our standard modules provides an average of 10 to 15 minutes of interactive training about a specific security topic. End users participate in three to four lessons and end-of-lesson “challenges” to test their understanding of the materials. Our mini-modules are even more targeted, delivering 5 to 7 minutes of education about a topic in one to two lessons and challenges. Our approach is a stark contrast to monolithic training methods, which bombard users with multiple topics in a much lengthier presentation, with quizzes that are not integrated within the training.
- Employee-driven interactivity – End users must interact with our modules; they set the pace and drive progress, and they are required exhibit a baseline level of proficiency on each lesson’s challenge before progressing. Modules can easily be completed in a single session, but users can use our Resume feature to bookmark their progress and restart a lesson or challenge at a later time if needed.
- Immediate feedback – End users receive feedback on each challenge question, whether it’s right or wrong. This helps them learn at every step; they will understand why their selection was correct or incorrect rather than seeing a basic “right/wrong” indicator.
We go well beyond “training completed” tallies to give you insightful reporting about your training assignments. Dynamic filtering, bar charts, and statistical comparisons give you both high-level and granular looks at your employees’ results and help you gather the business intelligence you need to effectively manage and tailor your efforts. Plus, our Training Leaderboard provides a dashboard-like view of top-performing individuals and departments, making it easy to apply gamification principles to your program to further motivate and engage participants.Learn More
In addition to our purpose-written, research-based educational content, our Training Jackets allow you to add custom and personalized content to the beginning and end of each module. You can remind users about specific organization policies, attach a training completion certificate, include a policy acknowledgement screen, and more.
- Automatic training assignments based on assessment results – Our unique Auto-Enrollment feature — which is available with our ThreatSim® Phishing Simulations and our Predefined CyberStrength® Knowledge Assessments — allows you to automatically deliver training to your most susceptible users. When Auto-Enrollment is enabled, any user who clicks on a ThreatSim simulated phishing attack or who falls below a preset proficiency score on a Predefined CyberStrength assessment can be automatically assigned the licensed training module(s) of your choice.
- Intuitive learning management system (LMS) – You can access and assign all licensed training modules via our feature-rich, SaaS-based Security Education Platform. Within this purpose-built LMS, you can also customize and schedule assignment reminders and other program communications.
Multinational organizations can deliver training in more than 30 languages, which can be selected from a drop-down menu. Our professionally translated and localized content provides effective, consistent training to employees in all office locations. Items like domains, brands/logos, character names, currencies, and regional references (like dates/times and addresses) are language-appropriate, creating a more personal, relevant, and engaging learning experience for global users.Learn More
The majority of our modules are now available in a mobile-responsive format that gives your users the flexibility to take training anytime, anywhere, on any type of connected device. In the near future, all of our modules will be mobile responsive.
Though our training modules can be used alone and serve as the centerpiece of your security awareness and training program, we recommend integrating your educational activities with our assessment and reinforcement tools. Both our CyberStrength and ThreatSim products support Auto-Enrollment, which automatically links assessments and follow-up education, and our Education Materials reinforce the key messages and best practices delivered in our modules.
Our mobile-responsive modules conform to the U.S. Section 508 standard and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA standard, which ensures that these modules can be accessed and completed by end users with disabilities.
SCORM Compliant for LMS Integration
Our modules are SCORM compliant and can be seamlessly integrated into an existing learning management system (LMS) if desired.