Security Awareness Materials
Keeping Security Top-of-Mind for Your Employees
Wombat Security customers are creating a culture of security awareness within their organizations by using positive reinforcement techniques — and you can too. Our Security Awareness Materials help you make the most of your awareness and training efforts by continuing to emphasize best practices, encourage good behaviors, and reduce your vulnerability to attack.
Security Awareness Materials: Remind, Reinforce, Retain, Respond
Our portfolio of Security Awareness Materials includes a wide selection of posters, images, articles, and other visual cues that remind your employees about the security principles they learned during in-depth training. When these materials are viewed and shared on a regular basis, they reinforce the lessons from our interactive modules, helping your employees retain their knowledge and respond appropriately when they encounter security threats. To support our multinational customers, our posters, articles, and images are available in more than 15 languages. Click here to see the full list of translations.
What We Offer
- Posters – Available in two sizes (11 in. x 17 in. and 24 in. x 36 in.), our posters have the same look and feel as our training modules. Place them around your offices, particularly in common areas, to offer visual reminders of important best practices.
- Articles –These purpose-written articles explore relevant security topics in greater detail. You can add them to internal newsletters and intranets or copy and paste into email alerts for your employees.
- Images –Horizontal poster images (1024 x 768 resolution) can be downloaded and incorporated into screen savers as daily reminders at the desktop. Additionally, they can be added to electronic message boards and intranets to drive awareness.
- Gifts – Our selection of inexpensive giveaways can be used to recognize and reward your employees.
How We’re Different
- Our offering is reasonably priced and allows for unlimited use of content for the length of your license.
- You can order online via a web-based portal. Customize pieces with your logo, select quantities, and have items delivered directly to your location(s).
- Our posters, articles, and images are available in more than 15 languages, so multinational organizations can reinforce best practices in offices around the globe.
- If you have questions, a portal support specialist will walk you through the ordering process.
- You have the option to download electronic files without printing.
View the Materials