We understand the global nature of business and the importance of delivering a consistent, concise cyber security message to all employees of a multinational organization. That’s why our Security Education Platform is designed to streamline creation, delivery, and management of security awareness and training programs across all regions.
Content Available in More Than 25 Languages
We can help you deliver assessments, training, and reinforcement materials in more than 25 languages. Our professional translations ensure that end users receive consistent, high-quality, localized cyber security education in all your office locations. Our library of 150+ CyberStrength® questions, top-rated simulated phishing templates and Teachable Moments, interactive training modules, and Security Awareness Materials have all been translated for international use.
|Languages||CyberStrength||Simulated Phishing Attacks and PhishAlarm||Interactive Training Modules||Security Awareness Materials|
|Icelandic||✔||Email Security, Security Essentials||✔|
|Slovak||✔||Email Security, URL Training|
1. Several ThreatSim® phishing templates and Teachable Moments are also available in Bulgarian, Finnish, and Hindi. ↩
2. The translations languages checked are available on our full line of interactive training modules (except Protected Health Information). Our Email Security, Security Essentials, and URL Training modules offer additional translation options.↩
3. Security Awareness Materials are also available in the following languages: Malay, Marathi, and Ukrainian.↩
Key Features and Benefits for Multinational Programs
- Customizable content – Administrators can tailor simulated phishing templates and Teachable Moments; write their own CyberStrength® questions in any supported language; and implement in-region messaging via our modules’ Training Jackets.
- Easy language selection – Drop-down menus allow you to quickly and easily choose a language for your assessments and assignments.
- Localized content – The content within our mobile-responsive training modules is localized to match the conventions of our supported languages. Items like domains, brands/logos, character names, currencies, and regional references (like dates/times and addresses) are language-appropriate, creating a more personal, relevant, and engaging training experience for end users.
- Support for international time zones – Administrators can create a mock phishing attack for any time zone, simulating the time a real attack may happen anywhere (regardless of the admin’s home region).
- Regional data storage and data privacy features – We can host customer data in three different regions, and our data privacy options allow administrators to remove end-user PII from reports to allow your organization to comply with regional privacy laws.
- Multiple authentication options – We provide several user authentication options, including single sign on (SSO), authentication tokens, and user name/password login.
- WCAG Compliance – Our mobile-responsive modules conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA standard, which ensures that these modules can be accessed and completed by end users with disabilities.