Phishing continues to be one of the fastest growing and most malicious threats to security of industries of every kind—from financial organizations to government contractors to healthcare firms. Today’s savvy phisher manages to evade even the most sophisticated safeguards through carefully planned, socially-engineered email phishing attacks that are only getting more advanced.
In this webinar, we will review the key findings and insights from our 2018 State of the Phish™ Report:
- Aggregation and analysis of data from tens of millions of simulated phishing attacks sent through Wombat’s Security Education Platform over a 12-month period
- Analysis of more than 10,000 responses from quarterly surveys of infosec professionals from more than 16 industries, as well as data from an international survey of working adults who were queried about social engineering threats and their cybersecurity behaviors
- Insights into current vulnerabilities, industry-specific phishing metrics, and emerging threats
- Amy Baker- Vice President of Marketing, Wombat Security
- John Kveragas, JR. CPA, CISA - Chief Audit Executive, Zenbanx
- Sandy Bacik - Senior Compliance and Cyber Security Auditor, CipherTechs